I use a tailored approach that works best for the individual or couples that I work with. Some of the theories that I may draw from are as follows: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, Talk Therapy, Trauma Focused-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Trauma Processing (see blog for information about these modalities).
Therapy is on your terms. You may simply want a safe space to feel heard and understood while processing life’s complexities. You may want a guiding hand to partner with you in creating tangible improvements in your life. My role is to be what you need, wherever you are, today.
- Coping with the stresses of every day life [read more]
- Anxious thoughts, excessive worry, irrational fears [read more]
- Hopelessness, low-motivation, loss of interests in things that once brought you joy [read more]
- Low self-esteem [read more]
- Coping with past or recent traumas [read more]
- Family relationship issues [read more]
- Couples Counseling [read more]
- Parenting help, feeling overwhelmed with your children’s behaviors [read more]
- Behavior disorders in children and teens [read more]
- Suicide ideation / Self-harm [read more]
- Non-clinical personal development, career guidance and life coaching [read more]
- Complicated relationships as adult children of dysfunctional parents [read more]
- Grief [read more]